Real Estate at Its Most Rewarding
Our approach to real estate is rooted in collaboration, superior client service, and industry-leading rental property management and real estate sales.
Our Team Culture
Collaborative and Creative
Clover is small by design, allowing us to offer our clients our undivided attention and customized advice. Our size also facilitates our supportive, close-knit work environment, where each team member benefits from the expertise, creative thinking, and skills of their colleagues.
We’re Looking for a Client Care Specialist
We are searching for a full-time Client Care Specialist to create a positive and welcoming first experience for our Clients and Visitors, build and nurture relationships with our Clients, and use social media and other marketing channels to showcase our brand and core values.
Are you client-focused and energetic?
Do you have excellent organizational and communication skills?
Are you passionate about building relationships?
We’d love to hear from you! We are ready to start training you for this position starting immediately!
Our Commitment to You | We Provide
- 4-day work week (Tuesday to Friday, some Saturday availability needed)
- Richard Robbins International Sales Training
- A competitive salary
- Modern, safe, bike-friendly office located in Fairfield
- An authentically warm culture that encourages personal success through our core values.
The salary range for this position is based on your experience as an excellent communicator and problem-solver – $3,200 to $3,500 per month.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client Care”.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Looking for Outstanding REALTORS®
Whether you’re a REALTOR® looking for a change or are just starting out in the industry, we’d love to hear from you. Grow your individual business and brand while benefiting from our established sales systems and receive invaluable mentorship from the company’s Managing Brokers.
- Enjoy competitive rates and desk fee
- Work in a boutique office in the heart of Fairfield, one of Victoria’s most sought-after neighbourhoods
- Receive personalized guidance and coaching from Clover’s Managing Brokers, Senior Property Manager, and Associate Broker
- Join a community of professionals specializing in real estate, admin, marketing, and residential rentals
- Access Richard Robbins International Sales Coaching
- Leverage our established marketing and sales systems to elevate your personal profile
- Receive quality and qualified client leads
Interested? Book a confidential coffee conversation with us today.